check it out!

Crafts Categories

join the mailing list

Name:

Email:

Subscribe  Unsubscribe 

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fashion Na-Nimal Darlings

1, 2, 3

4, 5

6 & 7

Description: The first time I saw these Fashion-Na-Nimal Darlings of Dura's I fell hard. They're like an adult version of the paperdolls I used to play with as a kid but I must say the Darlings are much better dressed & more ecologically friendly as they're drawn on discarded (but clean) cardboard boxes. Dura takes inspiration from the fashion runways & each Darling is hand drawn then hand painted with acrylic paint so no two are ever alike! At RM5 each I think they're a bargain for an original piece of artwork!

Measurements: Varies from 2" - 2.5" in width & 8" - 10" in length

Price: MYR5 each (please specify which number you'd with your order)

Click here for Ordering, Payment & Shipping info.

To find out if this piece is Available, Reserved or Sold please refer below under LABELS.

No comments:

Post a Comment